- Telecom Sales Process Automation
- IT Change & Release Management
- Bank Credit Management (replaced Lotus Notes)
SharePoint Portals and Document Management
- Iceland Airline Corporate Social Intranet Portal
- Telesales with MS Dynamics CRM and Asterisk VoIP
- Secured Document Management for Mobiltel
Consulting and Training
- SharePoint 2010 Infrastructure Deployment & Migration
- IT Pro and Development Trainings for Microsoft Serbia
- BNP Paribas PF SharePoint Strategy Consulting
Retail Company empowers sales teams and retailers on the field with a mobile eCommerce appBefore
Esprinet wanted to achieve more sales by allowing field sales teams, dealers and distributors to browse the company catalogue and post orders directly from the mobile phones while on the field.After
Abilitics took on this endeavor in partnership with Clicker, Bulgaria and Unifi
The app allows retailers to browse the company catalogue from the mobile phone and view detailed information and images of approximately 1 million products. Retailers are able to post orders directly from the iPhone device.
Benefits provided by the app include:
- Empowering teams to sell better, by bringing product information everywhere and at any time, without the need of a laptop
- Becoming a leader of innovation in the industry
- Engaging retailers and bring stronger loyalty.
The project was delivered within 4 months from the project start. After the implementation of the iPhone application, the client trusted us to extend the application to all major mobile platforms.
Esprinet is the largest Italian wholesale distributor of IT and consumer electronics, and second largest in Spain. Esprinet has over 2 billion EUR revenue for 2011.
- Empowering teams to sell better
- Gaining stronger loyalty
- Providing product information everywhere and at any time
- Windows Phone 7